The unique shape of the Diamond Head Brush™ allows you to get into the nape, fringe area, and sides with ease. The brush has a longer handle for a better grip and is more ergonomic because it has a smaller contact surface that keeps your hands closer to the head for better control. It can fit in the palm of your hand!
Perfect for wrap drying, tighter formations of hair and men’s grooming (and beards too). Use it for fast and effective styling on all hair types. Create straight-and sleek blow-dries; smooth hair into ponytails and updos.
Retail Price: $24.95 (contact us for salon pricing).
- Its miniature size fits discretely into client’s purse or bag.
- Flexible cushion pad feels great on the scalp.
- Heat resistant nylon pins infused with tourmaline for shiny humidity.
- Resistant & longer lasting finish.
- The addition of carbon to the pins prevents melting up to 500°F.
- Soft touch silicone finish for total control even with wet hands.
- Individually molded pins allow smooth movement through the hair.
- Fast detangling when used vertically!
- Built in water drain allows you to wash & disinfect while drying quickly.
- Broad flat base ideal for styling large sections of hair.
- Soft touch, non-slip finish handle.
- Ergonomic design.
- Handbag brush is perfect for ‘on-the-go’ grooming.
3 TRICKS TO A QUICKER BLOWOUT AT HOME
Every client loves hitting the sidewalk by the time you’re done with them…but getting that same flawless blowout takes time and patience. Share these 3 steps from Rockstar hairstylist Jet Rhys and clients can speed up their blowout:
1. Divide your hair into three sections: right, left and back. This only takes a few seconds, and smaller sections dry much quicker than when you aim the air into your full head of hair.
2. Always use the nozzle that goes on the end of the dryer. This creates a more powerful stream of hot air directed right at the hair.
3. Get your hair about 80 percent dry before starting to style with a brush–your blowout will go much quicker but you’ll still get a smooth finish.